All the accepted papers will be published in the following ESCI (Extended ISI)/Scopus indexed Journals:
1) Research in World Economy (Scopus Indexed)
2) The Central European Business Review (Scopus Indexed)
3) International Journal of Supply Chain Management (Scopus Indexed)
4) International Journal of Quality Research (Scopus Indexed, ESCI - Clarivate Analytics Indexed)
5) Global Journal of Environmental Science and Management (ISI Web of Science indexed, Scopus Indexed)
6) Periodicals of Engineering and Natural Sciences (Scopus Indexed)
7) International journal of Quality Research (Scopus Indexed)
8) International Journal of Engineering (ESCI - Clarivate Analytics Indexed)
9) International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development (Scopus Indexed)
10) International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering - IJRTE (Scopus Indexed)
11) International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology- IJEAT (Scopus Indexed)
12) International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering- IJITEE (Scopus Indexed)
13) International Journal of Advanced Intelligence Paradigms (Scopus Indexed)
14) International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering (Scopus Indexed)
15) International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering Research (Scopus Indexed)
16) Journal of International Studies (Scopus Indexed)
17) Many other ESCI (Extended ISI) /Scopus indexed Journals.
* Authors will be informed about the title of the Journal that can publish their paper before their registration. The authors are entitled to refuse the registration fees, if they do not agree with the journal.
* The Distribution of the articles to the various journals is completed by the Organizing, Steering and Program Committee based on the reviewers' comments.
* There are not any other additional fees for publication of your paper in these journals. The organizers pay for the publication of your paper(s) you using your registration fees. For this reason, in our conference the registration fees are per paper.