All the accepted papers will be published in the following ESCI (Extended ISI)/Scopus indexed Journals:
1) International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering (Scopus Indexed)
2) International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering Research (Scopus Indexed)
3) International Journal of Engineering (ESCI - Clarivate Analytics Indexed)
4) International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (Scopus Indexed, Web of Science - ISI Indexed)
5) Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology (Scopus Indexed)
6) Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (ESCI - Clarivate Analytics Indexed, Scopus Indexed)
7) Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (Scopus Indexed)
8) Bulletin of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (Scopus Indexed)
9) International journal of Mechanics and Control (Scopus Indexed)
10) International Journal of Power and Energy Systems (ESCI - Clarivate Analytics Indexed, EI Compendex Indexed, Scopus Indexed)
11) International Journal of Robotics and Automation (ESCI - Clarivate Analytics Indexed, EI Compendex Indexed, Scopus Indexed)
12) Mechatronics Systems and Control (ESCI - Clarivate Analytics Indexed, EI Compendex Indexed, Scopus Indexed)
13) IAES International Journal of Artificial Intelligence (IJ-AI) (Scopus Indexed)
14) Journal of Electrical Systems (ESCI - Clarivate Analytics Indexed)
15) Other ESCI (Extended ISI) /Scopus indexed Journals
* Authors will be informed about the title of the Journal that can publish their paper before their registration. The authors are entitled to refuse the registration fees, if they do not agree with the journal.
* The Distribution of the articles to the various journals is completed by the Organizing, Steering and Program Committee based on the reviewers' comments.
* There are not any other additional fees for publication of your paper in these journals. The organizers pay for the publication of your paper(s) you using your registration fees. For this reason, in our conference the registration fees are per paper.