By submitting an Abstract no copyright is transferred to INASE.
However, by submitting a Full Paper the author has to accept the policy of the particular journal (contact us in advance).
- Any Request for full paper withdrawal can be sent by email
within 4 weeks after the paper submission.
- PEER REVIEW: The Full papers are subject
to peer-review process by at least three international
reviewers that are experts in the area of the particular paper.
- The factors that are taken into
account in review are relevance, soundness, significance,
originality, readability and language.
- The possible decisions include
acceptance, acceptance with revisions, or rejection.
- If authors are encouraged to
revise and resubmit a submission, there is no guarantee that the
revised submission will be accepted.
- Rejected articles will not be