* The 2014 International Conference on Economics, Management and Development is an
international forum for scientists, engineers, and practitioners to
present their latest research and development results in all
areas of Business Administration, Marketing, Economics and Development and their advanced applications in
* The Conference has a distinguished Organizing Committee, Steering and Program Committee with extensive academic qualifications, ensuring that the conference maintains high scientific standards and has a broad international coverage. All the papers are subject to peer, thorough, strict review by committees' members or 2 or 3 additional reviewers. The names of the Organizing Committee, Steering and Program Committee members and reviewers appear always in the Proceedings (Hard-Copy Books + CD) and you can see them in http://www.inase.org/library . All the Proceedings of 2013 are available in http://www.inase.org/library
* The proceedings of 2014 will be also available later in http://www.inase.org/library
* Interlaken is an important and well-known tourist destination in the Bernese Oberland region of the Swiss Alps, and the main transport gateway to the mountains and lakes of that region. It is not unusual for a town to be on a river, lake or an ocean, but for it to sit between two lakes may well be unique. Interlaken - between lake thun and lake brienz - can boast such a privileged position.
* Contact us by email: email@example.com
The Proceedings of the Conference with all the accepted and registered papers of the conferences will be sent for indexing to: ISI (Thomson Reuters), ELSEVIER, SCOPUS, Zentralblatt MATH, British Library, EBSCO, SWETS, EMBASE, CAS - American Chemical Society, EI Compendex, Engineering Village, DoPP, GEOBASE, Biobase, TIB|UB - German National Library of Science and Technology, American Mathematical Society (AMS), Inspec - The IET, Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory, Scholar Google. As in all the Previous Conferences, extended Versions of all the accepted Papers will appear in well-known and reputable international scientific journals (Indexed in SCOPUS, EI Compendex, AMS, ACS, CiteSeerX, Zentralblatt, British Library, EBSCO, SWETS, EMBASE, CAS, Scholar Google etc) and in SPRINGER VERLAG Books
Check our Previous Books in Springer
Plenary Lecture 1: Discrete Lyapunov
Controllers for an Actuator in Camless Engines
by Prof. Paolo Mercorelli, Leuphana University of Lueneburg, Germany.
Plenary Lecture 2: EMG-Analysis for Intelligent Robotic based Rehabilitation
by Prof. Thomas Schrader, University of Applied Sciences Brandenburg, Germany.
Plenary Lecture 3: Atmospheric Boundary Layer Effects on Aerodynamics of NREL Phase VI Windturbine in Parked Condition
by Prof. Mohammad Moshfeghi, Sogang University, South Korea.
Plenary Lecture 4: Laminar and Turbulent Simulations of Several TVD Schemes in Two-Dimensions
by Prof. Edisson S. G. Maciel, Federal University of Great Dourados, Brazil.
Plenary Lecture 5: The Flocking Based and GPU Accelerated Internet Traffic Classification
by Prof. Zhiguang Xu, Valdosta State University, USA.
Plenary Lecture 6: The State of Civil Political Culture among Youth: Goals and Results of Education
by Prof. Irina Dolinina, Perm National Research University, Russia.